Friday, July 01, 2005

Everybody does it

It seems that everybody does it...blogging. I've tried it a couple of times, but unsuccessful. This is just another attempt. I hope I'll have something to write from time to time.


Well...I just finished with school and have nothing much to do. Just hanging around. Of course, I've been looking and applying for a job...somewhere. But, I have to admit, the job search process is so painful. The cover letter. The resume. The letters of recommendation. And, of course, the job search itself. Not to mention...everyday, I walk up to my mailbox and think, "it could be today that I hear from somewhere," and see nothing but junk mails in there. I started to think about going home. There seems to be more job opportunities for me there. But, I guess I'll stuck here...for now.

posted by Bikku @ 3:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page