Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cha-am Trip

It was a long weekend, and my uncle and his (daughter's) family visit us from China. So, we decided to bring them to the beach. My cousin's 7-year-old daughter, Tian- was in the sea for the very first time. She appeared to be very excited...and happy...to play in the sea all day.


As for me, I didn't do much...except driving around, eating, and taking photographs. Not exactly a type of my usual trip with friends. But hey...it's family business. One should contribute more or less ;)


P.S. Sorry I haven't been writing lately. My only excuse is 'work' ...but I guess the real reason is that I don't want to write 'complain' anymore (or at least for a big while). Don't really want to bring it to the sad-side :P So...I guess I'll bring it back to food & travel soon. Because philosiphy and economics are also boring and unpopular :P

posted by Bikku @ 9:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page