Friday, March 31, 2006

illusions & dreams

Once chasing a dream...
...but now I missing my dreamless night.

...standing in the crowded train
...letting my mind drifted away
...couldn't help but wondering
...is it night, or is it day

...laying on my bed
...letting my imagination be
...couldn't help but wondering
...was it a dream or illusion I see

Once chasing a dream...
but got hit by reality...
Was that just an illusion...
O, I wish I can be free...

O, I wish...

posted by Bikku @ 12:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page