Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pointlessly Enduring

It's been a while that I haven't been written anything here. That's simply because my life has no movement at all. Sitting at home, working on a little of this and a bit of that...nothing substantial. Nothing that I really enjoy. I guess this part will be like a blank page of my life. Waiting...drifting...sitting in a cafe and giving out a blank look on my face...or just pretend to read something. Yes, today's blog will be just pointless writing. So you can skip it if you don't have time.

Future is the driving force of Present, and Past is its friction. Hopes and dreams give strength to people to do what they do, to endure what they have to endure, and to fight for what they want. Experiences and mistakes sometimes make people think twice before they act, sometimes with hesitation. But we can go on living everyday despite all these in existence...also in balance.

I somehow got stuck somewhere along the way. And, knowing that, I'm trying to force myself forward and refuse to be lagged behind. But it still doesn't work very well. I often find myself alone, pointlessly punching keyboards, looking for something I know nothing about...and never found it.

Sometimes I'm confused whether one should wait for meaningful things to come along or one should search for them. I have been believing in the prior, but my patience (which is a good-size patience if you know me) has running thinner and thinner everyday.

And...I don't really know how to end this blog :P

posted by Bikku @ 2:13 AM

7 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would call it a free writing rather than a pointless writing! You've got a point! (many points actually). At least you're wondering, you are thinking and you are AWARE of what's going on with yourself. That will get you somewhere I am sure. I have a quote for you today
: )

"Oh Lord, please give me strength,
to be strong against the things I can fight.
Oh Lord, please give me patience,
to be patient with the things I cannot change.
And please Lord, please give me the ability to distinguish between the two. Please give me wisdom."

- cited by Varela in the film
"Monte Grande, what is life?"

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Bikku said...

Wow...that's definitely a super quick comment (I haven't even logged off after posting...kiki).

Thanks so much, Yai. Your comment has made my day ;)

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to latter krub! Going to find something fit to our life is better.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger noomai said...

Life is a fair balance of the two. You will be through na p'Big! "aow jai chauy~~" :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there na, P'big...
wonderful things will fly their ways to you soon..

 
At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

がんばってね :)

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take this period as a vacation. You've been working hard enough, and this period will make you stronger. I am sure that soon you will find meaningful things you've been looking for. gambatte~!!! ^^

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page