Sunday, January 08, 2006

Just use your imagination...

I heard so many people talking about their lives. They told me how they grow up and become like their parents. And their children have been just as bad as they were. I can also see from talking to people...that children resemble their parents...in one way or another...or even in all.

What if that's the way the world is. What if everybody grows up exactly to be like their parents. And, their children will grow up to be exactly like them. If a mother always read bedtime stories to her children, her daughter will want to do so too...when she grows up. If a father likes to drink every night, his son will want to drink every night too...when he grows up. If parents spoil their kids, their grandchildren will very-likely be spoiled. And the cycle goes on and on and on...generations after generations.

...until someone, somewhere, somehow decides to do things differently. If a man decides to quit drinking...if a woman decides to comes home after her children already asleep...if parents are strict to their kids, then the cycle will change. It will become a new cycle. But it will keep going on and on and on...and on.

posted by Bikku @ 2:22 AM

4 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger The Iconoclast's Journey said...

What a life! i think it seems to me like business cycle na p'. Some period is good, but some don't as u can see from generations from generation. Keep walking! Johnnie Walker Black Label.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree my mom like to cook and I love it too don't you thing

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger noomai said...

let's see when you have your own kids! ;-)

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm..I've never thought about this before...But I think I wouldn't spoil my kids na. 555 dekiru kana??

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page