Friday, November 18, 2005

V (^__^) V

I have never understand why (mostly Asian, and especially Japanese) people show the "V" sign or "Peace" sign when pose in a photo...in group or solo. I actually thought it was silly and thought that I would never do such a thing.

Amazing not so long after I spent some time in Japan, my two fingers just pop up automatically when in a photos. Seriously. It could be peer pressure, I think. But I'm still under amazement how such culture absorb so quickly. Not only to me...Swiss, Spanish, American, and many more all do it. More amazingly, the environment we are in are full of international students...not so many Japanese. Interesting?

Anyway...I guess that's it for today. This blog is getting shorter, which should please some readers. But I'll go on a long trip soon...so probably no updates for a while, follow with lots of photos :P

posted by Bikku @ 12:10 AM

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace!!!!
I didn't do that..And i thought it was so silly..But lately, i started to do that too ka although i've never been to Japan. I think i absorb this from Aim a'..

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

จะหนีไปเที่ยวไหนคะ อย่าลืมถ่ายรูปชูสองนิ้วมาให้ดูด้วยล่ะ(^^) ตอนไปแรกๆพี่ก็ชูนะ แต่อยู่ไปอยู่มาเริ่มเปลี่ยนท่าถ่ายรูปเลิกชูสองนิ้วไปเอง (หรือจะเป็นเพราะรู้สึกตัวว่าไม่เหมาะกับวัย V^^V )

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger noomai said...

แอบตามมาขำพี่ต้น.. หายป่วยแล้วเอาใหญ่เลย...=)
อยากเห็นพี่บิ๊กชูสองนิ้ว ต้องแอบขำแน่เลย (สาวๆเค้าชูไว้ปิดแก้มหรอกพี่... ฮาฮา)

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V^^ ด้วยจิ อิอิ

いってらっしゃい

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page