Sunday, October 23, 2005

私の新しい(古い)自転車 {My new old bike}

Several day ago, I was lucky to inherit a bicycle from my Korean friend...Yoon-san. Thanks to Yoon-san (and to Jennifer-san for introducing him to me), I now have a bicycle without having to pay anything. So I treated him with a Sushi lunch one day :9

I can now go further and faster now. The bike is quite old (that's why I got it for free), and several things about it did't work properly. There was no bell, and the front brake (right-hand) was gone. The chain also crank a sound of loosing when I paddled a bit hard, especially uphill.


A few days ago, I bought it a bell and a lock (although it's probably the least attractive bike).
Yesterday, I found out that the front light still works :D
And, today, I just fixed up the front brake.

The chain is still a bit cranky though, but I guess I'm grateful already :D

posted by Bikku @ 5:19 PM

10 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger x1 said...

Dont blame your bike. Its better something that works that something that not. I also has a blog. And my bike is not pretty but takes me where I want to go.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger x1 said...

Dont blame your bike. Its better something that works that something that not. I also has a blog. And my bike is not pretty but takes me where I want to go.

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

เหมือนจักรยาน คุณป้าไปจ่ายตลาดเลย

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thought of you riding this bike really brings a smile back on my face ka. :)

PS. Totally agree with the above comment. :p

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger noomai said...

หัดไว้ดีๆนะ...เดี๋ยวมาทดสอบ... ^^

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u sure ur bike doesnt work so well??

is it really the bike or it's the way u shake on the bike that make the problems??? hahaha....

try stop shaking...things might get better!!!はははは;)

Biggie's style !! chob chob !!! :D

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's go let's go

to kyotooooo hihi

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Hmm...somehow everybody seems to know my biking ability already. Give me some time, man. I only rode a bike once when I was like 10 yrs old. My 2nd time was last year. I just need to find my...hmmm...center :P

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ภาษาญี่ปุ่นวันนี้ :

自転車に乗ります。= to ride a bicycle

เอ หรือว่าเรียนแล้วคะ (^^)

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I'm checking out the posts from the beginning of october. You seem to be happy with your life in Japan, but can't believe you only have 2 weeks left there. Enjoy!!!

btw, it's nice to hear my current favorite song here: Ela E Carioca.It's a great pleasure to share. Hope I will visit Brazil and learn Bossa Nova in a few years.^^

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page