Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I really want to update my blog, But...

...but I'm too damn busy! Can you believe it? I shouldn't really be busy, but I really am! And the only thing that's keeping me occupied now is "memorization" !!!

That's right...one of the things I hate to do, memorization. But I have to do it. Here are my vocabs for today...

かんたん = easy
ちかい = near
とおい = far
はやい = early, fast
おそい = late, slow
(ひとが)おおい = many, more (people)
(ひとが)すくない = less (people)
あたたかい = warm :)
すずしい = cool :)
あまい = sweet
からい = spicy
おもい = heavy
かるい = light

はる = Spring
なつ = Summer
あき = Fall, Autumn
ふゆ = Winter
きせつ = season
あめ = rain
ゆき = snow
くもり = cloud
てんき = weather
「お」まつり = festival

もみじ = maple (red) leaves
くうこう = airport
ヘテル = hotel
せかい = world

And some Kanjis...

上 ~ うえ = above, on, up
下 ~ した = down, under
中 ~ なか = middle, inside
大 ~ おお、だい = large, big, great
小 ~ ちい、しょう = small, little
半 ~ はん、なか = half
分 ~ ふん、わ = minute, part, division
力 ~ ちから、りょく = power, force, ability
何 ~ なに = what
明 ~ あか = bright, light
休 ~ やす = rest
体 ~ からだ、たい = body
好 ~ す、こう = love, like, favorite
男 ~ おとこ = man, male
林 ~ はやし = wood
森 ~ もり = forest
間 ~ あいだ = between, interval
畑 ~ はたけ = cultivated field
岩 ~ いわ、がん = rock
目 ~ め = eye
耳 ~ みみ = ear
手 ~ て = hand
足 ~ あし、そく、た = foot
雨 ~ あめ = rain
竹 ~ たけ = bamboo
米 ~ こめ、べい = rice
貝 ~ かい = shellfish
石 ~ いし = stone
糸 ~ いと = thread, string
花 ~ はな = flower
茶 ~ ちゃ、さ = tea
肉 ~ にく = meat, flesh
文 ~ ふみ、ぶん = pattern, letter, sentence
字 ~ じ = letter, character
物 ~ もの、ぶつ、もつ = thing

Well...that's pretty much most of it. Herr...all I'm asking for right now is nothing more than a little (a lot is also ok) improvement in my memorization ability.

posted by Bikku @ 12:08 AM

5 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger noomai said...

Those are a lot of memorization!!! I still don't know how to proper read some of those kanjis a! haha =P Su~ Su~

p.s. hotel พิมพ์ผิดเด้อ...

 
At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ได้หลายคำแล้วนี่นา
แรกๆน้องบิ๊กคงต้องจำเยอะหน่อยหละ
สู้ๆ นะคะ(^^)
がんばってね!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Thanks lai lai+ kraaab (^^)

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ははは。。。lazy indeedddd

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ผมมีศัพท์แบบที่ผู้ชายควรจะรู้ไว้ด้วยอะครับ เพื่อพี่สนใจ อิอิ แล้วจะบอกให้นะครับ อิอิอิ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page