Monday, September 26, 2005

My Osaka Trip (Part 2: The Osaka Castle)

Now let's continue. Actually I don't have much to say. During the Thai Food Fest, I asked a fellow Thai student where I should visit. The guy recommended "Namba" - an area of shopping (that I realized once I get there). So Numba I went. I was walking around the area for a little while...had no idea where I was. I saw many deliciously-looked restaurants, but I was too full from Thai food. So I didn't have a chance to try some Okonomiyaki or Takoyaki :(

After a little while, I decided to go to the Osaka Castle. Not knowing the way, I asked at an information counter...where I got a subway map (a lifesaver for my trip). It was quite a train ride and quite a walk to Osaka Castle. I spent about 2 hours outside and inside of the castle...took tons of pictures. Since I went alone, I don't have much story to tell except the pictures I took. Here they are...

Oh...the light at the end of the tunnel

Quite a technology they had for the pole

I saw the sign...it said Osaka Castle, this way!

It was quite a nice afternoon...clear sky and all

I have tons of this picture from various places

Osaka Castle again

Somehow I didn't get tried of taking its picture

There was a cool breeze, so it's not so hot

Getting closer

Many kids around...chasing pigeons

Big Fish

Last shot lah

Cute bicycle, eh?

Hmm...I don't know him, really.

Moving toward the evening

This is where I came in...

...and it is where I came out

Well, the photos pretty much tell my story...which is "there is no story, just lots of pictures."

posted by Bikku @ 8:50 PM

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Oh...I haven't been around Nagoya City luey (the closest big city to Okasaki too :P). But I'll find some time to go there for sure :D

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! I always wanted to go to Osaka. Na it chaa marg marg. Hey by the way, why didn't you show us more pictures inside the castle a... I don't really get excited by that bicycle and a stranger on the bench ni!!! Hehehe...

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Oh...unfortunately, they changed the interior of the castle la krab. All brand new. So, it's more like a museum now. I have to say I enjoyed outside of the castle more :P

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page