Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm leaving on a Jetplane

Still can't believe I'm 32,000 feet above some coldest part of Canada...going at about 800 Km/hour, further and further away from Ithaca. Still think that I'll get to play tennis in the evening and go home tonight. But I guess things are a bit different now. I will never go back to Ithaca the way I used to. The next time I'm back, I'll be visiting, and not hosting.

I start to miss many people and many things in Ithaca. I'll miss my housemates (Soe, Por, and Natt); I'll miss playing tennis; I'll miss all the crazy (and also peaceful) partying; I'll miss all the cooking (well, not by me) and good homemade food; I'll miss Magnus' dessert too; and, I'll miss all my friends in Ithaca (no matter how long we get to know each other).

During the last few days in Ithaca, I felt like I didn't want to leave...although I have to (or I chose to). I find myself extra-sensitive right now. Have you ever feel like there's a golf ball stuck in your throat and don't know whether you should try to swallow it or let it out? I had that a lot lately. Extra-sensitive, ya? :P

Of course, I'm excited and anxious about going to Japan. Still have no clue how my life will be though, but I'm keeping an open mind about it. Hope there'll be many new things for me to explore and I will learn something. Life goes on.

I still can't believe I already left Ithaca for good...
...only my heart remains.

posted by Bikku @ 7:34 AM

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger kickoman said...

have a safe trip krub ;)

I feel pretty much the same when I left California. But you were right; life goes on. I am sure you will do just fine anywhere you go.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page