Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'll do absolutely nothing next Friday!

I've been writing about what I had done. Since I hadn't done much, I'm going to write about my hectic 'next week'.

Tomorrow, I think I'll have to help Rodyon moving some of his stuffs from the storage to his new apartment. His storage is 10'x10'...can't imagine how much I'll have to carry. And, in the evening, I'll help Ple with her restaurant, which faces a serious staff-shortage problem. It'll be interesting because I haven't done this before...and even more interesting because I tricked Natt to going with me :P

On the upcoming Monday, I'll help Tob move her stuffs to NYC. More carrying. More driving. More New York City.

On Tuesday, I'll pick up Pap, Aim, and Pong from NYC to come back to Ithaca. Pap will be coming back from Washington D.C., Aim will be coming back from Pittsburgh, and Pong will be coming back from Thailand.

On Wednesday, I'll be back in Ithaca...but will have to help Rodyon with the final moving. More carrying is expected.

On Thursday, I'll have to bring my car to service. Something (minor) is wrong with a sensor in the engine. I'll need to get it fixed before the delivery of the car.

So...I plan to do nothing on Friday. Will just rest.

posted by Bikku @ 12:30 PM

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

หวัดดีค่ะ

ขอบคุณสำหรับคอมเม้นต์นะคะ^^
พี่ย้อนไปอ่านบล๊อกอันก่อนแล้วค่ะ
รวมทั้งได้คำแนะนำจากน้องใหม่
งานนี้รู้แล้วว่าต้องตระเวณหา เป็ด ทั้งหลายที่
ไชน่าทาวน์ โลด! ^^

คราวนี้จะมาNYC ก็ขอให้รถไม่ติดอย่างคราวก่อน
นะคะ

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger noomai said...

rest over the weekend!!! very itcha you, Natt and pTon to have a chance to eat THAT ped in Chinatown. How i wish you can carry over to Japan with you!! ;-) btw, n'ADA (BE9, I think) is going to Columbia this upcoming semester too. You heard already?

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page