Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Last Day in Ithaca

Finally, my last day in Ithaca have come. So much has happened during the last few days, a short time. All kinds of feeling I've had. I don't even know how to describe them.

I held a big party yesterday, and it got really big...bigger than I imagined. Luckily, there's enough food for everybody. The party was a blast though. I had a hellova good time. And, I hope everybody did. I don't know when I will have such party again.

Today, I tried to spend time with my closest friends...it turned out I have so many good friends here. I went to a nice dining with 16 other people. Came home. And, found a pleasant surprise. A slideshow my housemates and closest friends had put together for me. It was very touching...making me feel like I don't wanna leave this place. I would've cried if not so many people around. I would've cried with friends who cried. But, I was just too stubborn :P I guess I'll have my chance of shedding tears when nobody is looking.

I am very touched and feel all the love and great friendship. Oh...I have so much feelings pouring out of my heart, but I'm just too lousy to put them into words. One thing is clear though. I am determined to come back next summer when many of my friends here will graduate. If that comes true (and I deeply hope so), today is not my last day in Ithaca :D

posted by Bikku @ 3:56 PM

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You started the blog b/c you felt lost... without a destination.
..
...
.....
The journey is about to begin, a quest for destinations. Nevertheless, a strayer, however far he may travel in search, always feel safe that there's a home to return to.
I'm sure your dearest friends make quite a pillar, among many, of the safest place that one may consider home.
..
...
Again, good luck, and I'll see you again.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P'Big

Ithaca will not be the same without you ka...

I'm so happy that i've got a chance to know the gentle, nice and smart guy like you. Although i didn't have much time to hang out with you, but whenever i did have a chance, they always turned out to be a good, quality time ka..

See you again soon,

Keep update your blog na ka...hahah...and you know, as i always complain... don't make it too long..

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page