Sunday, September 04, 2005

Treman State Park, NY

I meant to write this tomorrow, but can't resist. I think I'm addicted to blogging already :P

Today, I went hiking at the Treman State Park with a big bunch of Thai students. It took us about 20 minutes by car, which is pretty close to Ithaca. We (those with a car) had to pick up people (those without a car) around campus. I think we got there and were ready to start hiking around 11am (which is not much off schedule, I think).


It was such a nice day with a cool breeze. Not too cold, not too hot. We all walked a long way (mostly) UP!!! Actually, there's nothing much to tell about the hike...except the fact that I was running up and down the line just to take pictures of people and plants.


Once we got to the top, we had lunch :9 It's a good thing that Ple from About Bangkok agreed to cook up some sticky rice and grilled chicken for the nong nong. The food was amazing, especially after an hour of hiking.


After lunch, a bunch of us played Ultimate Frisbee...which made me realized after running for a few minutes...that I'm old :P Can't really keep up with the nong nong. They are fast and never get tired :P And, eventually, we goes on our way home.

But that was not over for me. I played tennis with Natt in the late afternoon...say around 4:30pm. We had a long long game going for a couple of hours, and I got my butt kicked again and again. I hope one day (perhaps when Natt gets older) I'll beat him :P

So...it was a long day. I'm so tired and sore and out-of-energy. Yet I'm still writing this blog. Like I said...I think I'm addicted to blogging.

posted by Bikku @ 3:24 PM

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dude! I would like to eat ไก่ย่าง jing jing !!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pix as usual! ;)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page