Sunday, October 09, 2005

Oh...I'm losing a will to tell stories...

Many things have happened in the past few days...many things I can cook up stories based on them. But, I just haven't felt like telling those stories. Not right now...not yet. It could be just because I'm plain lazy...or maybe something else...I don't really know. In fact, I did start writing several times before, about what had heppened. But I ended up discarding them all. Just didn't like them.

Anyway...in short, I went to Tokyo...then Kyoto...then Osaka day trip and back to Kyoto again. So many things, so many cities, so many train rides...

posted by Bikku @ 2:43 AM

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There can only be one reason for that... "Writer's Block"... don't worry, it won't last very long...(but sometimes it depends)... Maybe some inspiration will help... Say, go for a trip and forget about everything, a walk in a park... something relaxing.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Bikku said...

Thank you guys...
I'll have something soon!!!
...that's for sure (^_^)V

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page