Saturday, October 22, 2005

When I really really have nothing to write (but still want to)

I have nothing to write because...

1. I now live in a very very small town in Japan
2. English, Thai, and Japanese are having a mini-WW3 in my head
...so I'm spaced out most of the time
3. I don't do much beside studying, eating, sleeping, and going to the grocery
4. I tend to eat all the time, which keeps my hand(s) occupied
...very difficult to type

But...But...But...I have a solution for today...because I feel like I should write something. I actually want to write something. Only that my brain is too tired for the heavy stuff. My days have not been very exciting for the fun stuffs. So...I'll just put some quotes on. Hahaha...what a cheap way out.

------------------- ^^ -------------------

"If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a conclusion."
- George Bernard Shaw

"When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth."
- George Bernard Shaw (again)

"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
- Johann von Neumann

"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities."
- Aldous Huxley

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."
- Rita Rudner

------------------- ^^ -------------------

There is no relation whatsoever among these quotes. Just something I come acrossed from time to time.
:P

posted by Bikku @ 12:42 AM

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ขอบคุณสำหรับกำลังใจค่ะน้องบิ๊ก
เราคงไปทำให้ใครถูกใจไปหมดไม่ได้หรอกนิ
ถือเป็นบทเรียนไปดีกว่าเนอะ

อยู่ไอจิไม่มีอะไรทำ บิ๊กลองไปเที่ยวที่อื่นตอนที่ว่างๆจากเรียนสิ ถ้าอยากไปดูเทือกเขาแอลป์ญี่ปุ่น ลองไปเที่ยว Nagano Prefecture สิคะ นั่งรถไฟจากนาโงย่าไปสามชั่วโมงได้มั้ง สองข้างทางสวยมากๆ (แต่ถ้าอยากเล่นสกีคงต้องรอหน้าหนาว เห็นน้องๆเกียวได ฮันไดก็จัดทริปไปกันทุกปี) พี่ว่าที่นาโงย่ามันไม่ค่อยมีอะไรเที่ยวอะ คงต้องเอาเป็นเซ็นเตอร์ไปเที่ยวที่อื่นแทนนะ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page