Thursday, October 13, 2005

I got Tagged!!!

Tagged by Nong


1

Mechanics of the "Weird List" - Tagging Game:
Write 5 weird habits that you have and then tag 5 other ppl by leaving a msg on their blog and/or putting their links in your own blog.

1. I come to Japan for a language study right after my PhD (a lot of people find it quite weird)
2. I get drunk after a glass of wine
3. I like to turn the light off after I'm already in bed
4. I always fall asleep in a classroom regardless of how much I slept the night before
5. I now travel alone


2

Five Songs - The Rules:
List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog (Xanga). Then tag five other Xanga friends to see what they're listening to. (*Well...since I'm not really on Xanga, I'll just list my songs)

1. Ela E Carioca (Jobim-Morelenbaum)
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Israel Kamakawiwo'ole)
3. But Not For Me (Chet Baker)
4. Only Trust Your Heart (Stan Getz)
5. Summer (Joe Hasaishi)


3

Official rules:
Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.

1. I'm still a student
2. I love Macintosh
3. I don't have a Mac :(
4. I travel a lot lately
5. My clothes are hanging all over my apartment
6. I think slowly
7. I like snow
8. I miss my family & friends
9. I have many good friends, but all of them are quite far away
10. I love photography
11. I want an electronic dictionary (which is expensive)
12. I don't like studying Economics :P
13. I want a bicycle
14. My left foot is bigger than the right one
15. I love tennis
16. I love drinking with my close friends
17. I love delicious food
18. I write on my blog almost everyday now
19. I start to run out of idea now...
20. I wanna have a dog


TAG:
Hehe...it took me about 2 minutes to finish the list. I'd like to tag...
...Noomai... 'cus I know it'll spread through out Japan this way :D
...Kickoman... how about the 'cream of the crop' bunch of people? :D

posted by Bikku @ 6:07 PM

5 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Sorry I have to turn the 'verification' thing on for comments. I got tons of spammed comments lately.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger noomai said...

haha.... you tagged me...???? got the wrong idea laew p!!! hoo hoo... see.. it's like a week delay that I actually read your tagged message ;-)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Nun' di'...I thought you would have read it last week. And thought you are busy or not into this kinda thing, which is ok...nothing serious.

Both people I tagged haven't done anything luey (-_-')

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger kickoman said...

หุหุ มาแล้วยังดีกว่ามาช้า มาช้ายังดีกว่าไม่มา....

แล้วไอ้ tag นี่ทำกันจังได๋น่อ

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

ในที่สุดนะครับ มาไกลเลยทีเดียว มาจากบัลเกเรีย (ใช่ป่าวหว่า)...เกมนี้สบายๆนะครับ ไม่เล่นไม่ว่ากันนะครับ ไม่เหมือนจ.ม.ลูกโซ่นะครับ...อิอิ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page