Friday, November 11, 2005

Incoherent

I'm so tired, but not unhappy. So...I'm just gonna update this blog real quick and without any coherent :P

The big test just passed, and I did much better than I thought. I've made many good friends here. Many friends mean lots of fun time & parties, less personal & sleeping time. I really need to sleep soon. Not only that...have to clean the apartment, do the laundry, catch up with class, etc.

Learning Japanese language has taught me a few things about myself though:
1. I use my eyes more than my ears
2. Since I've not been much of a talker, it took me forever to remember and sing a line of a Japanese song
3. It's hard for me to remember (or memorize) a new word or even a name (So, a plain/blunt memorization tasks or homework is not totally useless for a kid :P)

Well...I think that's it for today!

posted by Bikku @ 2:01 AM

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gambare gambare

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back to the IT life!!...tok jai mod...hai+ pai so long :p

oh...and u remember fast already!!;)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger NoTtO said...

fighto fighto P'biggie

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page