Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ahhh...Another Trip (Nara とKyoto)


The fact that I start writing this now, instead of studying for tomorrow's vocabs, confirms that I'm really addicted to blogging :P

I went on a (quite) short two-day trip. One to Nara, and about half a day in Kyoto. It was quite fun because there are many people this time...Mai & Jill's auntie and her friends. Sometimes I can't help but think about whether I'll have that much fun when I'm older. That'd be great.

Anyway...like my usual "travel" blog. Photos Photos and Photos...

Cool GPS...it's also a CD-,DVD-,MP3-Players!!!

Colorful Building in Nara...have no idea what they are :P

Chinese for Lunch

A very interesting buy

東 大 寺 (Todai-ji)

Very nice lawn...jing jing na...

It was after the rain

Why red?

On our way out

We spent one day in Nara, then went back to Kyoto for a nice Tonkatsu dinner. Too bad I ate before I think :P No photos of Tonkatsu this time. Next morning, we just went out shopping on a busy streets of Kyoto. We stopped by a temple on our way. There's something going on there...like a festival or concert, but we didn't linger for long. The rest is just shopping, eating, shopping, and more eating :9 ...so much fun (really, except the walking).

男の たしなみ
(I don't really know why I bought this guy...herr)

A temple in Kyoto...don't know what it's called :P

Cute Japanese kids on the special day (3-5-7, right?)

I see these things in every temple I've been to

Strong Sun

Man...I like the wood!

And this is my favorite picture...guess why?

Well...another satisfied trip. Too bad it's too short. I wish I can go somewhere again some time. Hopefully soon...hopefully.

posted by Bikku @ 9:56 PM

6 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ไปเที่ยวมาอีกแล้นนิ คราวนี้ลำซ่ำอะ นั่งรถไปด้วย
อิจฉาๆ

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

hae hae...chai laew...
Lucky me :D

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger kickoman said...

wow. what a life =) น่าอิจฉาจัง

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ทริปหน้าจะไปไหนคะเนี่ย (^ ^)

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

พี่บิ๊กค่ะ ม่ายเหงมีรูปหวานเรยยย
อิอิ
ล้อเล่นค่ะ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page