Monday, November 21, 2005

Nagoya-style Unagi-don

Went to Nagoya yesterday to meet up with a good friend, Erina-san. We went to the Tokugawa Art Museum and Garden...totally wonderful. It's a good luck we got to see the full collection (all that is known to publicly exist) of the Genji Monogatari, the once-in-a-ten-year exhibition. All in Japanese though, but good thing I have Erina-san to explain it to me.

Another good luck is a live A Capella concert by the lake in the Tokugawa Garden. Very beautiful, but it was quite cold :S

Anyway...coming to the point today. Erina-san taught me how to eat Unagi-don the Nagoya style. There are three steps as you'll see on the illustration below...

Let's Begin ! ! !

Round 1: Standard Unagi & Rice

Round 2: With Seaweed & Scallion too

Round 3: All with Wasabi & Tea (o-cha) !!!

...until there's none left :9

I had a very good time in Nagoya, especially with the Unagi-don dinner (well, you'd know that by now). Special thanks to Erina-san krab (^_^)V

posted by Bikku @ 7:42 PM

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger noomai said...

ืน่ากินมั่กๆ ;9

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoooooo hi-soooo

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

น่าอร่อยมั๊กๆ เพิ่งรู้ว่ามันมีขั้นตอนด้วยอะ ปกติก็กดๆๆๆ หมดๆๆๆๆ อิ่มๆๆๆๆ ประมาณนี้อะครับ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page