Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Writing (dot) (dot) (dot)

I'm gonna be brief (again) today. It's not because I don't have anything to write. I do. But I've been writing and thinking and writing so much lately...like a wake-up call to my brain. My fingers are sore, and so does my brain. So...I'm just dropping by...just to let my (few) blogging-friends know that I'm still alive.

Lastly, I'd like to end with a sentence that reflects my feeling right now (I got it from somewhere I can't remember now).

. . .

"My left brain has got nothing right, and my right brain has got nothing left." Good Nite (@_@)

posted by Bikku @ 1:43 AM

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowoowow

long time no blog...

It was once my MSN name na ka...
My left brain has nothing right, and my right brain has nothing left.

But i also copied it from somewhere else...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger The Iconoclast's Journey said...

เปลี่ยนเป็นพิมพ์ดีกว่ามั๊ยพี่ จะได้ไม่ต้องเขียน
ปล ชอบโคว๊ตนี้จัง

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page