Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flickr

After a couple of depressing blogs, I decide to put a stop to it. Thank you, my friends, for all the you have given to me.

Now...(and this is not an advertisement)... Flickr is a photo-hosting site I've been using. First off...I'm not sure whether it's pronounced "Flic-ker" or "Flick-R" ...the truth is probably somewhere on the web, but I'm just too lazy to find out.

Anyway, I started using Flickr for free. And like any other free account anywhere online, there's some limitations. Limitations that I could live with...until I had a big bunch of photos from my Japan trip. I went Pro...which means I paid for extra services from Flickr. Now I can upload a lot more (and larger size) photos each month, have more "sets" created, and some other features I don't really care about :P

Oh well, you might already figure out by now that today's blog is really nothing :D
(O...I tried to put a Flickr Badge on this blog, but it was impossible)
Here's my Flickr Page (^0^)

posted by Bikku @ 3:32 AM

2 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Photobucket?

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Flickr (flick-er) and went Pro too. It was originally created by a guy from Vancouver so it was a really big thing around here. Lots of groups and tags from Vancouver community. : )

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page