Monday, March 20, 2006

Nakorn-Nayok Trip

Today...I went to Nakorn-Nayok with my parents. It's the trip that we have been trying to make for quite some time...so we made it today ^_^

Went to a couple of waterfalls, had lunch, and came back. It was a hot day, but I was quite happy because I had a chance to use my camera again since the Japan trip. Well...enough said. Here are some photos :P

Grilled eggs, yummm >_<


Lotus at Wang-Trakrai~


Water on the lotus leaf


More Lotus


...Just extras...


Well...no waterfall photo luey. There's just not enough water T_T

posted by Bikku @ 1:37 AM

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger The Iconoclast's Journey said...

ภาพสวยดีพี่เเต่เห็นภาพอาหารญี่ปุ่นมาชินตา มาเจอไข่ปิ้งเเบบไม่ได้ตั้งตัวเลยยังคิดอยู่ว่าคนญ่ีปุ่นมีไข่ปิ้งด้วยเหรอ

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger noomai said...

haven't been there in a really long time. now busy packing and moving only leay la T_T

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

มาเยี่ยมเยียนเฉย ๆ ..... ครับ ...... สบายดีนะครับ

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page