Friday, July 21, 2006

Will...gone

Notice: Once in a while, I just complain here. And today I will do it again. And. It's gonna be about me, me, me. So it's ok if you guys skip this one <;

Now... I have a feeling that, recently, my will has been weak. A will to do anything...to work, to talk, to walk, even to write this blog. I'm still trying to find out why, though. Maybe I've been writing too much each day I don't wanna do anymore of it. Maybe.

Well, don't worry. I'm not that bad yet. I just feel that time is scarce. In fact, I feel that I have less time than others. That's odd, isn't it?

I'm just writing here and there. Ideas scattered. Not making sense. Well, just bear with me a little more if you already read up to this point.

Maybe I just need a getaway. That would probably temporarily solve it. Or a massage. Hmm...that won't do anything much.

Anyway, I don't think there's a quick fix to this. Maybe it'll just go away someday. Maybe I'll be like this forever. Maybe I'll just get used to it. Maybe...Maybe...

posted by Bikku @ 12:31 AM

5 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was told once (just last year actually) that, "It's not that you don't have enough time, you just don't have enough energy". That person said, "You're looking for an energy management, not time management".

When I feel tired, a getaway does recharge my energy. But if I was just procasinating or having no focus, I find that exercise (both Physical and Mental) does help booze up my energy and concentration.

As for your last paragraph, an answer for myself is..."I'll be like this forever"...I have never been a person who wakes up early to study for exams or regularly study at anytime...I work when there's a deadline....it's not good....but I don't think I'll change : P

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need a piece of home-made cheesecake? ;)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Wow...first, I thought I was gonna respond to Yai b.c. she always give useful comments. But so many (already) so quick ^_^

Thanks, guys ;)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

แวะมาเยี่ยมค่ะ (^^)
กลับมาจากนิวยอร์กมาอยู่ญี่ปุ่นเหมือนเดิมแล้วค่ะ ขนาดไปปีเดียวกลับมายังคิดถึงน่าดู (โดยเฉพาะศรีประไพ กะ ไชน่าทาวน์)น้องบิ๊กกี้สบายดีเปล่าคะ คิดถึงนิวยอร์กมั้ย? (^^)

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

Wow...P'Ton is already back in Japan!?! I do miss NY a lot too krab. Time flies, indeed. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to go to Japan again...b.c. I also miss Japan a lot too :P

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page