Sunday, July 23, 2006

Better Busy, Better

Every time I complain through my blog, I think I have an obligation to tell everyone when I feel better. Otherwise the world would think I'm still miserable when I actually recovered.

Well... I do start to feel better now. Not that every problem resoved, but I think I've come to (to an extend) make peace with it. Actually, with myself. And I'm getting busier now with work (not sure if that's good or bad :P).

I actually considered writing on 'population growth' issue (doesn't sound like me, does it? :P), but I guess I'm keeping this one short for now ;)

posted by Bikku @ 1:45 AM

3 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

population growth....ahhhh
I'll probably get to cite your paper when I go back then : )

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not related na but something just for fun
http://morale.erikbenson.com/account

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you really feel better. Don't work too hard ne.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page