Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back in Ithaca

Finally...after a 7-hour drive (with dinner), we arrived Ithaca. It was a quiet ride. I guess everybody didn't enjoy sitting still for hours (well, who would?). We wanted to have Ruby Tuesday for dinner. But, after hours of driving, we only find junk food and those-sort-of-quick-food. So...without hesitation, I turned toward the Exit when someone yelled "TGI Friday! Yes! Yes! OK!" The food was ok. But the heartbreaking part is that...we found out...Ruby Tuesday was only a few miles away. I guess it was not our day for Ruby Tuesday.

After arriving home, I chatted with Toi+ a little bit...actually quite a long time. He helped me a lot with my resume, something I have absolutely minimal experience about. Thanks, man.

It's almost 2AM now. I don't know why I always feel like blogging at this time of the day. To think about it...it's probably the most inconvenient time of the day to do this. Why? Because while I'm talking about "today" ...it is actually "yesterday." Hmmm...think about it.

P.S. No picture today. I guess it's because I was driving (or sleeping) most of the time.

posted by Bikku @ 2:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page