Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Insomnia & Tonkatsu Curry!

These couple of days have been a bit slow. Yesterday, I played tennis with Por, Magnus, and Natt for almost 3 hours. Very good game...So exhauseted. However, I couldn't sleep all night...so I spent time looking for jobs on the web (mostly)...until about 6AM. I was reluctant to go to sleep by that time because I had an appointment to get my car fixed at 8:45AM.

Yes...I've been staying awake at night for several nights now. And, the thing is...I'm not sad or depressed or feeling too terrible. That's probably what they call "insomnia" - a chronic inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time (from dictionary.com).

So...today, I fell asleep in the late afternoon. Woke up, and went out with Pap and Natt to Ithaca Tofu and P&C. First, I was hesitating between Spaghetti Meat Sauce or Tonkatsu Curry for dinner. But the urge for Tonkatsu Curry won!!!


Look at that. It actually tasted better than it looks. Anyhow, the dish had made my day :9

posted by Bikku @ 10:46 AM

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger noomai said...

I actually read your article backward though, starting from your application to Japanese Language School. Now I'm scrolling down to the tonkatsu curry! You are really burried in Japanese world jing jing na neah! Watch out though. The real Japanese world might not be as fancy as you imagine, but it's definitely worth taking a look at. I still like Japan a lot!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Bikku said...

I'm preparing for that too. I read a lot from many Thai people that, once you take the time to live in Japan, many "less-impressive" things pop up. But I'm interested in seeing whether I will have the same kind of feeling since I'm moving from 7 years in the US (where people are very individualistic and perhaps more selfish).

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page