Sunday, July 24, 2005

Kikujiro

I watched "Kikujiro" quite some years ago, but my heart is still under the spell of its theme song. The reason I talk about this now is that I just heard it's theme song again today from someone's blog...and it just brings back all the memories about the movie.

Kikujirô no natsu (1999)
Directed by Takeshi Kitano

Sypnosis: A nine-year old Masao (Yusuke Sekigushi), who lives alone with his grandmother, is determined and set out to find the mother he has never met. A friend of his grandmother makes her husband, Kikujiro (Beat Takeshi), go with Masao on his journey.


Kikujiro is a kind of man who is rude, irresponsible, and always look for easy money. He lost all of Masao's trip-money gambling in a racetrack. It is so obvious that he doesn't enjoy being with the boy at all.

They have to stumble their way through to reach the boy's destination. Along the way, they encounter many fun and colorful people...which bring them to unimaginable destinations toward the end of the journey.

(Thank you... http://www.sonyclassics.com/kikujiro/ and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199683/ for various information on the movie)

I love the movie so much. I could watch it over and over again. Now that I heard the song again...I wanna watch it again sa laew~

posted by Bikku @ 3:10 AM

4 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger noomai said...

ไม่เคยดูเลย... ไว้ต้องไปหามาดูมั่งแล้ว
เออ... เคยดู ima ai ni yukimasu แล้วยังคะ เรื่องนั้นก็ดีนะ ชอบมากๆ

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Bikku said...

เอ่อ... ยังไม่เคยดูเรื่องที่ว่าเหมียนกันหน่ะ มันเกี่ยวกับอะไรเหรอ

แต่เรื่องคิคุจิโระเนี่ย มี DVD ที่เมืองไทย ว่างๆไปยืมที่บ้านได๋

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger noomai said...

บอกไม่ได้ว่าเรื่องเกี่ยวกับอะไร ต้องดูเอง เห็นว่าตอนนี้เข้าที่แคนาดาแล้วนะ

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger noomai said...

http://www.ima-ai.com/index.html

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page