Saturday, July 16, 2005

What is the real purpose of Friendster or Hi5 or something similar?

I'm on both Hi5 and Friendster. In case you don't know what they are, they are friend-network thing that allow you to meet new people, who are a friend of a friend, not totally stranger.

Well, I joined as my friends invited me. It was fun...seeing how many friends my friends have, and how they are, how they look like, are they cute? :P

But, after a while, it gets boring pretty quickly. I mean...I like looking at cute girls and all (who wouldn't). But it's not like I'd have a chance to know them...really. The "About me" thing doesn't say much because most of people don't reveal much of themselves anyway.

I guess I'm an old-fashion guy afterall. I like to meet people in person. Chatting tell a little bit about a person...but talking face-to-face is much better...at least to me.

Well...I might come off a bit strong about the thing, but I do like interact with my friends through Hi5 and Friendster.

posted by Bikku @ 12:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page