Friday, July 29, 2005

411 Summerhill


Friday, the twenty-ninth day of July
Is the day that we depart.
We might not see each other again,
but I will always keep you in my heart.

So many joy, laughter, good times, and bad times
They all happened here.
Such a memorable place,
And memorable years.

Remember when we had parties,
We did so many things.
We barbeque, cook, and drink
We also played the game called Kings.

O now it's time I must move on,
but I'll always remember still.
Spent a good chunk of my life in a place,
A place called 411 Summerhill.

posted by Bikku @ 1:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page