Saturday, July 30, 2005

Chillin on the balcony


It's been a pretty good night. At first, we wanted to watch a movie. But it turned out that we were too late. So...we came back home and enjoyed a glass of fine single malt on the balcony at our new apartment. There was a constant cool breeze, which is a perfect condition for drinking a glass of Scotch...especially a single malt.

Natt and Magnus joined me on the balcony, while Por was busy re-arranging her stuffs. Natt was drinking Glenmorangie, and Magnus probably drank Macallan of the Thirties. I enjoyed my 18-year Glenlivet very much...especially this one. It's because I got this bottle on my 29th birthday from my beloved friends here. Never wanted to finish it...but I did today.

We probably spent only one and a half hour on the patio, but it felt pretty good and long...like a glass of Whiskey, indeed.

posted by Bikku @ 2:47 PM

5 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger kickoman said...

Wow...that sounds interesting ;) I am not a big fan of single malt, but probably because I never try a fine one. Next time you come down here, bring a bottle ok? ;) hehe..

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That place looks really peaceful. I'd like to join you next time even I'm not a good drinker ^-^

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Bikku said...

Come..Come.. You can drink soda, water, or eat some grilled beef :P

 
At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice place krab :)

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....very good place to have a small party....

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

About me? Oh...that's what I've always tried to find out.

I started this blog because I felt lost...without a destination. I didn't even believe I could continue this blog for so long (due to past experiences). But, here I am still...blogging away.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chnin. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary

Locations of visitors to this page